100 Day Burpee Challenge
View Single Post
December 5th, 2012, 08:39 PM
Pink in a house of Blue
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ontario, Canada
Has anyone else heard of this? I am so starting this tomorrow!
- Do one burpee on Day One. Do two burpees on Day Two. Continue adding one more burpee each day. By the end you will have done 5050 burpees (that's a lot!).
- If you miss a day, you can make up that day's burpee count the following day (e.g. if you miss day 5, on day six you have to do 5+6=11...if you miss day 90, you have to do 90+91=181). If you miss two days in a row, consider your challenge to be over, take a couple days off and start again at Day One.
- You don't have to do them all in a row, especially when you get up there, spread them out over the day
- Follow the rules and most importantly: don't miss a day!
You can youtube how to do one...this is the technical way to describe it but I find seeing someone do one easier to learn:
-Start in a low squat, hands flat on the floor in front of you.
- Jump your feet back so that you're in a high push-up position. ***Beginners can walk each foot out instead***
- Complete a full push-up. ***Beginners can plank for 3 seconds instead***
- Jump feet back to the starting squat position.
- Spring up off the ground and clap your hands over your head.
Anyone interested in joining me?
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
Last edited by Jessimaaka; December 5th, 2012 at
View Public Profile
Find all posts by Jessimaaka