View Single Post
December 7th, 2012, 10:30 AM
<3 my rainbow baby
Name: Jen
TTC Since...: November 1, 2011
Loss date(s): April 16, 2012 and July 14, 2012
Tell us a little about yourself & your journey: November 2011 my fiancee and I decided that we wanted to TTC, we didn't care about waiting until after we got married as we both so badly want a family together. March 11, 2012 we get our BFP at 9 DPO and wow were the preggo symptoms in full force. I went for my dating us on April 16th and that's where it all went down hill. They couldn't find a hear beat, baby was 8w5d (they believe it's little heart stopped the day before based on size), they wanted to check my hcg over the next few days and Dave refused, he didn't want me going through stress for days waiting for answers so he pushed for another u/s the next day and it was confirmed. I did get a good picture of my first baby, he didnt look like a blob he looked like a baby (i think it was a boy). I had a d/c 10 days later, it was a "missed" m/c.

July 5, 2012 we got another BFP with a DD of March 11, I thought it was a sign from baby #1 that everything would be fine (that was the day we got bfp with baby #1) but I was wrong, I started spotting a week later and within 3 days I was having the MC (blighted ovum). My hcg was only at 180 and took weeks to drop to zero. Right from the beginning something didn't feel right, no preggo symptoms and it took till a few days after the missed AF to get a bfp.

I'm confused that after a D/C I got pregnant so quickly yet after the natural mc I'm not. I know that no one thinks it is going to take them a long time to conceive and have a baby in their arms but I'm just so frustrated right now as we were supposed to be our first Christmas with our baby

What is your favorite part about the holidays?: Driving around and looking at Christmas lights, family, Christmas movies