View Single Post
December 7th, 2012, 10:31 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Im done with the 7 I have now. 2 are gone (military) and leaves 5 at home. 3 of them under 2! However, I chickened out of the tubal this time around. I think phycologically, it has to do with my double mastecomy several years ago....the thought of loosing my fertility will make me feel even less of a woman. I dont plan to have any more though, so we will do our very best to practice safe sex. I really wish I could of mentally went through with the tubal, as I do not want DH to get the big V. I have known several men to have issues after theirs, and I enjoy my sex life to much to risk it, lol. There are no other forms of bc for me, as the Paraguard IUD will not stay in place (my uterus is too big now after so many kids and thats how baby JJ got here) and hormonal bc is not an option as a cancer survivor, so planned intercourse is what Im left with.

Wish me luck with this, I have to make it to menapause, then Im home free!

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!