View Single Post
December 7th, 2012, 04:13 PM
Every breath is a gift.
Name: Amy

TTC Since...: We are waiting until April to ttcal. I'm just hanging out here in the mean time for the support and to get to know you ladies a little better.

Loss date(s): Our son died Nov 4th and was born Nov 5th 2012.

Tell us a little about yourself & your journey: DH and I have been together for almost 9 years. In February we found out we were expecting and at 16 weeks learned we were having a little boy. I was so excited because I had always hoped my first child would be a boy. I left my job and planned for my life as a SAHM. At 38 weeks gestation one morning I noticed lack of movement from my son. Shortly upon arrival to the ER we learned our son had passed away. My son was born without the cord around his neck, no knots or twists in it... there was no meconium in the water, there were no visible signs as to why he had passed. The tests results from the placenta and cord also showed no causes of death. DH and I are slowly recovery mentally and emotionally from our loss, it just took everyone by such a huge surprise. It's the hardest thing in the world to learn to cope with. I have had good days and bad days, luckily the bad days seem to be getting slightly further apart. I have had a lot of support from my ddc, friends and family... I wouldn't be where I am right now if it wasn't for all the prayers and support.

What is your favorite part about the holidays?: I love the beautiful Christmas lights and snuggling DH with a hot cup of peppermint/mocha flavored coffee.