View Single Post
December 7th, 2012, 06:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So I had my appt today! The good news is we got to see a sweet baby measuring 12 weeks (I think I should only be 11 weeks 1 day). We got the best picture of baby every and got to see little dancing feet and the baby rubbing its hands on its face! *Love*

The very unsettling news we got is that I 100% have placenta accreta where the placenta is growing through the normal bounds of the uterus and into the myometrium or the uterine wall. The very terrible news is that in one small part the placenta has grown though the myometrium and into the bladder this is a small spot but now they are expecting it will be come placenta increta which is where the placenta grows and attaches to other organs in the body.

We made it clear to our 'team' of drs and yes it really is a 'team' that termination at any point is 100% unacceptable to us. They seem to not have gotten that message the first time around :/ But honestly I am scared to death but I look at it like this there is nothing I would not do for my children. If I have to have a hysterectomy or loose my bladder to give my child life I look at those as just set backs... I still get to live and I am giving this sweet baby a chance to live. Though I know God is in control of all. He placed us on this journey and I am going to do my darnedest to give him grace while walking though it.