View Single Post
December 7th, 2012, 10:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I've been around in the past but wasn't able to have my natural birth so I didn't really stick around after DD was born. But...I am planning a natural birth this time around so I figured it was time to join in again!
Name:Kaite
EDD:March 9th
Team Blue/Pink/Green:BLUE
Baby name if known:Cooper Michael
Planning to birth at home, hospital, or birth center:A home water birth, but at my parents home, our house just isn't big enough, and I was born in my parents home so I think it will be neat
How are you feeling?I'm feeling "more" pregnant than I ever did with dd. I'm already having trouble sleeping at 27 weeks, and that didn't happen till about 34 weeks with dd. Sometimes I feel like I can literally feel my stomach getting bigger.
Anything exciting or that concerns you lately?I'm getting ready to order my birth kit, getting a Rhogam shot at midwife appt next week, and then after that I will start going every other week!
Any belly pics to share?!I've only taken one, and should probably take another, but I just don't have that cute pregnant belly so I'm not really into taking pics!