View Single Post
December 7th, 2012, 11:42 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LessthanThree View Post
I think the curse word one was funny but the Grey one is just gross. "9 months ago, my parents had kinky sex and produced me".

Or how about, "My dad pretends my mom is the babysitter"?

I don't know, I don't think I'd put my kid in anything that referenced what kind of sex I had. It's a little weird, even if it is also kinda funny.
Agree.

Not offended, but it has an ick factor to me & I'd never put it on my kid. I don't think everything has to be ponies & bugs & trucks & butterflies or it's "wrong". I just think making references to your libido or sex life via your child's onsie is iffy & maybe alittle trashy looking to me. There are plenty of humorous ones I think are hysterical & they have strong language & such...but again, that isn't normally about the parent's sex life.

If a man has been his mother's undisputed darling he retains throughout life the triumphant feeling, the confidence in success, which not seldom brings actual success along with it. ~Sigmund Freud
My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. ~Graycie Harmon
Don't wait to make your son a great man - make him a great boy. ~Author Unknown
You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes. ~Walter M. Schirra, Sr.
A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. ~Irish Proverb
Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. ~Erich Fromm
Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it. - Harold Hulbert
Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. ~William Makepeace Thackeray
God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers. ~Jewish Proverb
The best conversations with mothers always take place in silence, when only the heart speaks. ~Carrie Latet