View Single Post
December 9th, 2012, 09:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have a dresser/changing table that in the top drawer I put little open bins, one for socks and mittens, another for tiny hats and swim suits. Then I have NB clothing folded up and room to stack some diapers. Second drawer is 0-3 month clothing. Bottom drawer is extra swaddle blankets, crib blankets, stroller blankets, etc.

In the closet that was already set up by a previous owner with those white wire kind of separaters (I'll include a pic) I have everything else. Hung up in size order are her super cute special outfits. Then in bins I have 3-6 clothing, 6-9, 9-12, and 12 up. Once she's out of newborn, the 3-6 month drawer moves to the top and I will take down the 3-6 clothing bin, put those clothes in the 2nd drawer, and then turn that bin into NB clothes for a future baby or a friend that needs hand me downs.

IMG_3553 by May2287, on Flickr

org by May2287, on Flickr

I also had these shelves that we painted white where I have my baby care stuff in arms reach above the dresser. Under one of them we screwed in hooks to hang her headbands and put a mason jar for hair clips.

IMG_3579 by May2287, on Flickr