View Single Post
December 9th, 2012, 05:40 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to iamkc
I am almost not sleeping at this point because of pain and sickness. I am also SUPER hormonal on top of that (which I've never had during my other pregnancies). I am ready to rip some heads off, and they're not doing anything worse than normal! The pelvic pain is out of control, so I'm basically spewing profanities as I walk, too, which is surely a little disconcerting. I have no edit button left, so I say horrible things, I'm sure. UGH! I love, love, LOVE being pregnant, but it's NEVER been this bad at the end like this. I'm thinking that secretly, DH would appreciate a pre-Christmas baby. I can't say that I blame him.

Really, I'm essentially a doormat, super-nice type of person. I like being happy, and I go out of my way to make sure that others are. Now, I'm contemplating making other people miserable just so they understand how I feel. NOT good! HAHAHA

Anyone else like this? I've had all-the-way-to-delivery sickness with all kids. I had sciatica with my first, contractions and kidney stones with my second, plus all my other fun chronic issues that make me miserable. BUT I've gotten past it to be excited and happy and kind.

This time around, I don't know what's going on. It's almost scary. I do NOT like this feeling, but I HATE feeling like I'm complaining, too! Like I'm ungrateful for the opportunity to do this again.

Blech.