View Single Post
December 10th, 2012, 12:59 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
I will take some off facebook and upload them tonight hehe.

What an insane day! We were supposed to have a "family meeting" with Childrens aid, Stephs healthy baby nurses, the CAS worker that helps her keep her house clean and the social worker from her doctors office, I was the only one that showed up (and steph of course) and the other people I just said. My mom didn't though , or to people who have been helping steph out so that was annoying but I'm glad I went.

I went to take the kids to school today to find that Gaug's bus was cancelled due to freezing rain, luckily my neighbor said she could take him. So I left him with her and ran DK to school and then went to the meeting. It took me a while to get there meeting was like an hour, then i had to go to walmart for the kids school snacks and then walk home. I finally got home by 3. Knock on my door, it was my neighbor wiht Gauge. His teacher didn't show up today so she had him all day! I had no idea because i dont have her cell phone #. I panicked because I had already sent Teresa to get him and she wasnt home when I tried to stop her. So she went to the school and panicked when the said he never showed up today. But is all good now. What a day. I am ready for my nap lol, DK has tap dance tonight though.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!