View Single Post
December 10th, 2012, 04:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm in L&D right now. Idk what happened but I stood up from the recliner after some mild lower back pain and literally could not walk. Matt came home and brought me to the ER...only because they have wheelchairs. I wanted to just go to my dr but they sent me here. Mollie is fine. My BP is fine. I'm not having contractions. I did a urine sample and the nurse just about spilled all of it. she left to take the sample (what's left of it) to have it tested. She also "checked" me and omg.....most painful check of my life. I'm really not liking this nurse right now. Anyway....I'm in severe pain....can't walk or hardly move. Idk why or how long this will last or what I'm going to do once i get home and Matt returns to work. I can't stand the thought of someone having to come babysit me and feed me. I'm so embarrassed. I hate this... :*(

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb...I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made...My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together...Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139: 13-16

Last edited by mamaginger; December 13th, 2012 at 12:28 PM.