View Single Post
December 10th, 2012, 06:55 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobi4 View Post
No argument from me Mandy. I was wondering if there was a personal reason. Sorry if my sincerity didn't come across but I was interested. I have no interest in fighting with anyone here
I didn't think you were being insincere at all I just think this is one of those "hot button" parenting issues and I didn't want to say my side and then someone come back at me with an insult of some sort. I've seen it happen to many times. I don't necessarily have a personal reason, but just research-based opinions on it. I am one of those people who reads, reads, reads and DH hates it. I am not against delaying them, but I am against delaying them until a child enters school. I think they are given before then for a reason. I do not think Autism or anything similar have anything to do with vaccinations. But also, Brynlee has never had more than two sticks at a wellness check so I am confused on why some posted about 4 needle pokes, etc. I guess I didn't realize that some doctor's offices do that. It would make me so sad to see a baby get that many needle pokes at once. So maybe if that were the case here, I would feel differently about spreading the shots out. Just my two cents