View Single Post
December 13th, 2012, 06:16 AM
Honestly. men just suck sometimes. They act all grown up and then turn around and behave childishly.

Real men will stand up for you. Love you no matter what. He should be proud to have a child with you hun.

Sometimes these things work out for the best.There is a reason for everything that happens in our lives.

I have some bad experience with this. My son's biological dad said he would be there when we found out we were pregnant but he chose his lifestyle over the baby. He decided after 3 months he wanted me to abort because he was gunna break it off but I told him where to go. I was keeping my baby. He made a poor attempt to be a dad. Needless to say through the whole pregnancy it was astruggle trying to maintain an already failing relationship.

Long story short. I left his dumb *** after he got arrested and moved on.

I have a wonderful bf of 2 years. He accepts my son as his own. As far as having to baby daddies... we havent had kids yet. But we want to. We are just waiting for my sons developmental assessment. He is delayed and requires a lot of attention and work. But hey.. things will work themselves out.

Just look into your heart. You will know what the right choice for YOU is.