Topic: Dr. Phil
View Single Post
December 14th, 2012, 05:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I didn't have any plans bfing my daughter I just wanted to go as long as she needed/wanted to which ended up being about 18months i believe. For moms that go longer, i dont think it's for me, but it's their choice on how they chose to raise their kids. I dont feel comfortable telling another mother hey you shouldn't be bfing your toddler. It wouldn't make me feel great as a mom if other ladies told me something similar, and i'm choosing this path b/c i think it's whats best for my child and family. I guess I don't understand why people have to be on one side of the fence or the other, why can't we all be happy that moms are chosing to put their childs needs in front of their own, and choosing to be good parents. Whether it's bfing a toddler or co-sleeping.

I'm just happy they care that much about their children, instead of the opposite kinds of parents and not caring a crap about them. I say do what you feel is best for your family and forget what others on the outside think you should do with your family. It's not weird because it's different. like someone said earlier the only time i think it's inappropriate is when a 6yr old is lifting his moms shirt up in public, but she chooses to do that in the private of her mom or somewhere else, it's fine with me.