View Single Post
December 15th, 2012, 09:17 AM
Platinum Supermommy
We have strict hunting laws here too, in most states that includes background checks for getting a license, what you can shoot, how many, and when, although I think most are controlled by the states, and not the federal government. But like I said people can get guns anywhere in the 'black market', and most people that are going to do something like this are more than likely not going to go through the legal means to get a weapon to do it.

School shootings/mass shootings also happen almost everywhere, not just the U.S. (although I am willing to admit that A LOT of them happen here). There was a school shooting in France earlier this year, a school shooting in Brazil last year, and a mass shooting in Norway last year. I don't know why it happens, I can't explain it or even begin to process it honestly. I do see a trend from where it has been happening a lot more lately than in the past and I think we should look at what has changed in our society and the way we are raising our children and the morals we are instilling in them to maybe see what could be the answer. Again, that's just my .02

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!