View Single Post
December 15th, 2012, 07:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I can relate. I had 3 boys before I had a girl. I felt I just had to have that fourth to get my girl. My heart broke when I found out number 2 was a boy and I cried for days when number 3 was a boy. My wanting a girl had to do with never having a mother myself and wanting to give a "little girl" the life I had always dreamed of (a loving mother).

As for my loss's, I only had one confirmed to be a girl, after I had mourned what I thought was a boy for weeks......I was actually more upset when I found out she was girl. Felt like I was mourning all over again for a different baby.

Having 2 rainbow baby's later, both girls, did not take away my feelings of having that "boy" that I thought I had lost (before I found out he was a she.) Finally, my third rainbow baby, a boy, has brought closure to my heart. Like he was my angel boy returned to me....so, yes, I get it. Im sorry for your greiving now. I do know you will love him to pieces, probably more than you ever thought possible, but that does not take the hurt away for the present time. I hope you start to feel excitement soon, and get to enjoy all you have worked for so long.

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!