View Single Post
December 18th, 2012, 10:57 PM
Nicole
Who's got one?? I have one and I made her from a cute Disney Fairy doll so she is not creepy looking at all. Jessica sent me the story.

How do you like it? I hate it. I am so sick of my husband beating my 4 year old up with threats. Um yes at moments like this I can totally tell my husband was raised by a teen mom who was completely more interested in catching her next man and spending time at the bar than in raising her kid. This is definately focusing in on a major flaw of our co parenting and I just don't know what to do. Maybe share Brittanies theory with him???

For the record I did once have my mother send my son a letter from Santa that if continued to hit kick and bit his teacher and if he was expelled from school/day care then he would not get any gifts. OMG he was expelled for a week and yes i HAD to follow through on that. It severly sucked. I almost lost my job over it! (He stayed with a friend who had children his age who is a Jahovas Witness and he got all his gifts, he just had to make it through school, and each week he did he got to open a gift at the end of the week.)

If you don't have one, do you want one? Mine might find herself in a box buried underneath the oak tree...