Daily Challenge for 3rd December
View Single Post
December 19th, 2012, 07:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Jun 2009
Top 10 Movies:
1. Meet Me in St. Louis. Judy Garland met and married her husband Vincent Minelli on the set of this film.
2. it's a Wonderful Life. It was a box office disappointment when released.
3. How the Grinch Stole Christmas (the movie). Jim Carrey imitates Ron Howard, the film director on screen. It was a moment of improv.
4. Miracle on 34th Street. Natalie Wood stars as the 6 year old Susan. Maureen O'Hara was reluctant to take the lead as she had returned to Ireland. She changed her mind immediately when she read the script.
5. A Christmas Carol. My favorite version features George C. Scott as the lead.
6. It's Christmas Charlie Brown!!! It is the longest running Christmas Special in history.
7. Home Alone. It was the highest grossing film of 1990!
8. White Christmas. First film ever released in Vista Vision!
9. The Family Stone. Diane Keaton was immediately drawn to her character when she read the script and the opportunity to play a character with such conflicting emotions
10. Love Actually. <3 Not a production note but I cry every single time I watch!
View Public Profile
Find all posts by Sacred Silence