Topic: Acupuncture
View Single Post
December 19th, 2012, 03:42 PM
over the rainbow?
I love the treatments, they are great. I am what they call something qi defensive (i forget the exact words) so I get a lot "sensation" when they first put them in (it feels like a cold shiver from where the needle is either up or down my body) so the needles in is weird, but once they're in I'm like zzzzzz. Very nice! I'm sad my next one can't be until the week of the 7th! Oh well!!

Isn't the pulse thing crazy? The supervisor who did mine this week did both at once! I was like, you're cool. I figure if we get an actual infertility diagnosis (again she did not think I would get one, but IF) then I know I will go with her and pay more if I need to. She was really awesome and attentive.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
My fertility blog: Only Infertile

NTNP since March 2012, TTC since August 2012, HSG = one blocked tube, SA = normal, 1st RE 7/11 - took a zillion tests, 2nd RE appt = Tubal issue with PCOS tendencies, possible polyp, August 2013 - possible polyp, September 2013 - new job, insurance change! January 2014 - new insurance, March 2014 - new RE appointment, then surprise BFP!