View Single Post
December 22nd, 2012, 12:00 AM
I just recently had a miscarriage, and after about a month, my partner and I were using protection and it broke. Since then, I have been experiencing sore breasts, nausea, cramping, fatigue, headaches, back pain, abdominal pain, mood swings, frequently urinating, etc. I have taken 3 pregnancy tests, all have come back negative. I just recently started spotting, first it was light pink and brown, now it's just dark brown. Its been going on for about 2-3 days now, I should have had my period about 2 weeks ago, but still getting a negative test. Been to the doctor's twice just for check ups, but both times when I asked, they said it was too early. I'm currently in another country right now on vacation, but after reading forums, I'm so scared I might have another miscarriage, am pregnant and not know, or am experiencing an ectopic pregnancy. I'm at a loss of what to do and where to go from here. I will not be home for another 3 weeks. Any suggestions? My partner is not with me, and when I speak with him he tells me right off the bat that I'm not pregnant, I'm fine, and that I'm worrying too much. Could any of this be from stress? I would appreciate any help.