Topic: Done or more
View Single Post
December 23rd, 2012, 02:02 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I think we are done. Four children is four more than I ever thought I would have since I never really wanted to have kids until I had the twins and experienced motherhood firsthand. The girls are from my first marriage so I assumed John and I would have a child of our own, and then along came Miles. Then we decided that Miles needed a sibling his own age since there is an 8 year gap between him and the twins. So that is how we ended up pregnant with this baby. It kind of makes me sad to think that this will be the last time I will ever get to experience the baby age, though. But at the same time I look forward to putting the diaper stage of my life behind me and watching my kids grow up into olden children. i will admit i got very spoiled as my twins got older and became increasingly independent so starting over with a newborn was a BIG adjustment! So yeah, I think we are done. But not sure about permanent measures yet. It kinda freaks me out. Plus I honestly feel like it should be John's responsibility since I had to take on birthing all of these kids!

Thank you, *sharon*, for my siggy!