View Single Post
December 23rd, 2012, 03:18 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Just a quick question, should I dtd on my first dry day as well? I had 3 days of EWCM and we dtd each night. I had extreme cramping (that I think was o cramping) on Friday as well. When I woke up this morning there was a little bit of what looked like EWCM but I am thinking that was 'leftovers' (for lack of a better term) from last night, and I have felt dry ever since. When I did a cervical check there was a little bit sticky cm, but not a lot and my cervix is lower and firm where has the last few days it has been high and open.

Anyway, I am honestly getting worn out from dtd, and I was just wondering from y'alls experience should I go ahead and do it tonight to? We are not using opks and I have not had a temp shift yet.

Thanks!

Oh and here's my chart, I am not really sure to even take my temps into consideration this cycle because Dd has been waking up and getting in our bed about 2:30-3ish every night and messing up my temping. I temp as soon as she wakes me up, and then TCOYF adjusts it to my normal temping time.

tootsmommy - TCOYF

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!