View Single Post
December 25th, 2012, 07:05 PM
My period is 15 days late. I have had irregular periods before, but it has never been this long. The end of my last period was november 11. about a week later I had very light bleeding for about three days, but it was brown in color. I did not want to freak myself out looking up what that could be so I just went out and bought a hpt. Which came out neg. So I didn't think anything of it. usually my period is 28 days so when It did not come, or i didnt feel like it was going to come i went out and got another test that also came out neg. I waited another week and still had no sympoms of my period coming. So i called my mom who brought me another test, one of those early detect ones, that also came out neg. It has now been a week sence I took that last test and am too afraid to get dissapointed with another neg.
My boyfriend and I have been trying to concieve, so this is the closest I have been to actually thinking that I might be expecting. i keep having dreams that Im pregnant, and am always thursty, my apitite has changed, but my brests dont feel any different.
has anyone else had this problem? Could i be pregnant?