View Single Post
December 25th, 2012, 07:21 PM
Praying for a miracle
Thanks ladies!
CD 23 9-10 dpo
Still no symptoms but I'm noticing peeing more and occasional nausea but this can be from the uti so I'm not going to get too excited but the test I took first signal with smu has a second line. Ugh I wish I could take a pic but my phone sucks! Its there ladies but idk if I should trust it. When I took it I was rushing cuz my in laws was here n I wanted to see them. I left the test in the window and idk how many mins passed but I went rushing up stairs when I remembered and thought i saw a line but then had to hide it cuz hubby was on my tail. When I finally got a good look at it I thought I saw the line but I'm so sleepy my eyes were like sand bags I put d test up n went by my business. All day long I kept thinking was that a line? Is it a evap? Idk what to think. I don't have any tests in the house besides digis. I'm nervous. What if this is a another chemical? I've grebeenen taking these tests for the past few days n all of them been stark white even after sitting for hours. I'm thinking bout going to Walmart and get me an answer. I'm scared though. I guess time will tell. Pray for me ladies.

Thanks bonnie for my siggie

Last edited by swtneka; December 27th, 2012 at 01:25 PM.