View Single Post
December 26th, 2012, 01:33 AM
Praying for a miracle
CD 24 10-11 dpo
Still no symptoms that stick out to me that's making me believe this test. I'm exhausted but I haven't been sleeping like I use to. I decided that I was going to w8 till Friday to test right b4 he leaves to c if this real. I'm so scared to test again and c a bfn. I'm wondering if I'm letting this line get to my head to the point that I'm making up symptoms. I'm having cramping and Lil zings in my breast every once in a while and just now I woke up out of my sleep throwing up. Don't know where that came from but reminds me of when I was pregnant with Khia. I said I want going to test till Friday and was pretty confident in keeping my word cuz I was out of test. Well I go looking in my drawer for something and it got jammed from a pregnancy test. I'm going to do my best to keep my word n w8. I'm wondering if Dh thinks I'm pregnant cuz he kissed my stomach twice and prayed over it. He then asks me y I'm having so much gas. Oh another symptom gas. That's when he rubbed my stomach now was that cuz he was calming down the gas r what? Hmmm idk ladies. I'm def going to w8 on testing r at least try.

Thanks bonnie for my siggie