View Single Post
December 27th, 2012, 01:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So today is a good day, though I don't feel very good. I'm feeling nauseous and that is probably because of the antibiotics I am taking my UTI.
Its mine and Dh's dating anniversary today, which has me in a great mood. All I have been thinking about today is all the time we have spent together and the life that we are building together. I am so happy to be where I am. I couldn't be happier with him. We are two pieces of a very strange puzzle that just fit perfectly. I don't think I could have found someone that compliments me better. Its a ying and yang thing.
Because of today I also haven't been able to stop thinking about starting our family. I want nothing more than to have a baby and its just not happening how I thought. I had a ton of EWCM today but my OPK is still not even close to positive. Its that first time using OPK's so idk if I am doing it wrong or what. My CP is high medium open and firm so I should O by the end of the weekend as far as my other cycles tell me. I did temp when we first started trying but it was way too much of a hassle with my schedule so that's why I stopped. I thought I knew my cycle but maybe not as the OPK's are telling me. I hope they go positive soon to tell me that I am getting a LH surge and ovulating. But who knows. I feel like I have to worst luck ever and it would just seem fit that I am not even ovulating. That's how things seem to work in my life. I wish I could get the doctors to help me but as of now they won't. I won't be able to have medical help for TTC till at the earliest April...Which seems way too far. I hope I get a BFP with a very sticky bean before then.
Well that's my story for today. I haven't posting on this as much as I'd like but I will do what I can. I think to have my feelings from day to day written down so I can remember what my mind set was like each day.
Well love you all, this is all till next time.
Stay positive and stress free. Enjoy yourself.

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**