View Single Post
December 27th, 2012, 04:16 PM
Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
With these requirements

Requirements- You must be an active member of the June 2013 DDC for at least 30 days and have at least 50 posts in the DDC. An active member is defined as someone who posts at least 25 times per month in either posts or new threads. Please PM the host for the password.

I think they are very attainable. Especially with so much longer to go in our pregnancies. I hope these are okay with everyone, I kinda pulled in from other DDCs/PRs and took the ones that made the most sense for our group.

The private forum will not take away from the regular postings on the main board, some people just feel more comfortable sharing photos, or TMI posts in a password protected area rather than the public board. The requirements are not meant to single out new members or our members who are not as active. I think that if we have a regular member that can not post 25 times a month we can discuss things as a group and come to a decision about that person or changing the requirements as time goes on.

I really hope no one feels singled out or not welcome because that is not the case. Again if you have any concerns please send me a pm. Thanks ladies for always being understanding and drama free. We have an amazing group and I hope we can continue this way for the long haul!