View Single Post
December 28th, 2012, 08:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Today I am in a very bad mood.
This is going to turn into a rant, I already know it, so prepare yourself for my book.

Yesterday, as you know, was mine and Dh's dating anniversary. I was so excited for some romance. There hasn't been much of that going on because of the holidays and what not. And honestly, there isn't much of it anyways, DH isn't really the type to think of a super cute romantic thing to do for me. He's the type to buy me a movie on Valentine's Day, and then not want to watch it with me because its a chick flick. I don't really mind it most of the time. I know he's not very creative and it never bothers me. Its just on a day like yesterday, which scares me for our wedding anniversary, is it really so hard to just want to spend some time alone together at least? Yesterday was his cousins birthday so we went over there and hungout for a bit. Which wouldn't have made me mad but with everything else it was kind of like the last thing I could take. Yesterday morning before work, he said he forgot what day it was, but he remember it was his cousins birthday....Then we decided last week that we would celebrate on Saturday since we both worked today and couldn't stay out late last night. So I was totally fine with that, till he made plans with his cousins and friends to go snowboarding on Saturday.. and we are going out that night for his cousin Laura's 21 birthday. So I guess anything I wanted to for us is out. And I am not even 21 yet, I have no idea if I will be able to get in the places they are going. Sometimes it really bothers me that I am so young age wise but I am smarter and more responsible than 90% of the people I know that are my age. I wish that was enough to get me into a bar. But, I am hoping I get to go out with them so maybe I can do somethingg on that day instead sitting at home sulking about how DH can never manage to do anything special. How can you forget plans that you made to make plans to go snowboarding? Wouldn't you want some alone time with your significant other especially with the holidays just passing and haven't had barley any alone time. I mean come on! What does a girl have to do to get some attention. I honestly wish I could have DH do something like Diamond's fiance did for her. He had the room so cute (seen in pictures she posted) and did a grand proposal on her birthday. He asked me to be his girlfriend when we started dating because I said something about my mom asking what was up with us and I didn't know what to tell her. He said why don't you just tell her we are dating. I was like umm because we aren't? The last time you said anything you said we would see how things go. He said Oh well just tell her we are dating. COOOOLL. That's how you ask someone to be your girlfriend. Am I not good enough to get a special way. Do I not deserve to be ask out proper. I mean seriously?! What do I have to do. I definitely don't want to tell him how mad I am about it all, because then he will do something and it will only make me more mad because he is only doing because I was upset and said something. I want him to just want to do something special. I don't want to have to ask for it. I want it to come from the heart, I want anything to come from the heart! I have always been artistic and I always make a special card for stuff, or I painted a picture of us holding hands, or cute stuff like that. And I know he isn't super artistic but I wish he would do something for my present or something that is special. I wish ugh I don't what I wish anymore.

I just wish this day was over....

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**

Last edited by hopeful_girl55; July 19th, 2013 at 03:00 PM.