View Single Post
December 28th, 2012, 10:50 PM
That you so much Bri people call me Tye I do use FF during my cycle this month the doctor took blookwork I forgot to mention that sorry my brain is like gone but all my hormones were perfectly normal is that normal for someone with PCOS. My doctor was super excited about that i thought he was going to hug me he knows my husband and I really want to have a baby. This was a strong cycle for me tmi but i bleed like my friends usually my cycles are so light i dont even need a pad a pantyliner is good enough. Thats super awesome for weight loss I did gastric bypass in 2005 but i gained all the weight back and more with some meds a doctor prescribed. The doctor did a transvaginal ultrasound on the 12th and he said that it looks like a follicle was growing on my left he said it was 4cm i dont know if thats good so early I dont know how fast they grow. I am glad about any symptoms thank you I thought my body was just going crazy. Is it normal to have problems sleeping?? i didnt sleep good last night and i tried to go to bed today but i keep having to go to the bathroom. I thought maybe i had a UTI but i take cranberry supplement and drink my daily water requirement.