View Single Post
December 29th, 2012, 06:39 AM
Regular
I've been lurking for a while out of hesitancy I guess, but have finally decided to join the group. So I'll share a little about myself. My name is Olivia, I am 30 years old and originally from a small town in Northwest TN. This year has sure been an eventful one! I met my fiance at work in Nashville in March. I'm a Customer Service Rep at an auto body shop and he is a subcontractor that does paintless dent repair. We ended up falling hard and were engaged in June! Late October when AF did not come my fiance basically demanded I go get a pregnancy test. I thought it's just late, I'll start soon. After all I was cramping and tired like I was going to. And I am 30! I've been married previously, was not on birth control and never conceived. Honestly thought there was no way! So on a Friday evening, fiance out of town working, I take the first test and think I see a faint pink line. Fiance and I talk on the phone that night and still unsure because this was all so new to us. So that night needless to say I couldn't sleep a wink. I was up at 5am taking the other test! Positive! Darker pink line this time. Still everything seems so surreal to me but we are so excited! I've had two ultrasounds so far and everything with the baby is perfect! I'm so ready to be a mom and I have the most wonderful man! I'm also excited to be a part of this group and get to share this special time in our lives! You all seem like wonderful ladies and a great support system!