View Single Post
December 29th, 2012, 11:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi my name is Leanna, and my son's name is Ares. (pronounced like Air-ease) He will be two months old in a few days. I was on and off with my boyfriend throughout my whole pregnancy.. He would pick up and leave town for days at a time, and then come home like nothing had happened and refused to tell me who he was with or where he had gone. Throughout my pregnancy he continued to get more verbally abusive and would lie about everything imaginable. But when Ares was born he was wonderful.. I had an extremely hard recovery so he helped make meals for me and even helped me get dressed every day because I couldn't do much for myself. That only lasted for a week or so. Then he started leaving town, lying, and cheating again. I was devastated, I truly thought he wanted to be with me and help raise our child. He has been gone for almost a month now. Has not called, or made any attempt to see our son. So i'm in the process of trying to adjust to be a new parent AND a single parent.. Something that I honestly didn't expect to happen. I'm in a really bad spot because I don't have a job, and couldn't work even if I wanted to because day care is too expensive. I had plans of going to school this semester but Ares' father has ruined that for me because now I have nobody to help with the baby while I go to class.

Anyways, There is a lot more I could say but I don't want to bore you with my whole life story.. lol. Just thought I'd introduce myself. It'd be nice to talk to some other single mommies.