Topic: Mini Cribs??
View Single Post
December 30th, 2012, 04:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
haha yea. We saw some in buy buy baby and DH wanted it right away. I wasn't as hooked at first but then I did more research and as we were cleaning out the room I kept thinking where was I going to put all of the baby toys and such?? We would have no room to grow and would end up moving the baby stuff some where else anyway.

I found a few models that convert to twin size beds and in that case I'm thinking that even if it last until 2 we can convert to twins and fit two twins in the room without the glider and changing table. SS had that room until he was 5 and had a pretty large twin frame bed, a bookcase, tons of tons and even a small child size sofa. So now I'm really thinking this might be a good option for us.

We plan on having them share a pack n play at first in our room but I know eventually it will be best for them to have their own space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeful2BMommy View Post
I saw on babiesrus they have mini convertible cribs. They convert to a twin head and foot board so you'd just need the twin mattress.

Toysrus
That's the one we're looking at! Only bad things I've read is that the mattress that it comes with is pretty thin but I saw some good mini ones on amazon that were the thickness of a standard one but just mini sized.