Topic: Mini Cribs??
View Single Post
December 30th, 2012, 05:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have a full size crib that converts to a toddler bed and can be used for awhile. DD is 2 and Im not sure she will be ready in 6 months for a standard twin bed by then. We had intended on her just being able to use the toddler bed aspect on hers til shes big enough. I do love hers a ton. One thing i can say is the mini may work up to two but at two they may not be ready for a standard twin either....my DD still falls out on the rare occasion. And youd have to buy two toddler beds for maybe a year? Cost wise a full size standard convertible may be better even if a tight fit in the room. Also my SIL had one for her youngest and it didnt work for her DD til 2. Even though her DD was small at birth...5 pounds 3 oz. We have tall babies in our fam. Her DD outgrew it at almost 18 months. Her DD was then switched to a standard convertible crib for a few months then to the toddler bed....point is my SIL ended up having to buy two cribs. As her DD wasnt quite ready for the toddler bed transition yet