View Single Post
January 1st, 2013, 10:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I posted on FB that I'm already planning for the first birthday and Easter. I don't really get a "break" between holidays and birthday, with the way everything falls.

My oldest son will be 12 in February, and he will be getting a paper Jamz guitar, a remote control helicopter (small one), and a "party" since he didn't have a big party last year (we alternate who gets a party each year).

Easter is in March this year. I have the baskets planned out, except what kind of candy they will get. Each kid is going to get a movie and a new book (board books for Squeakers). Squeakers is going to have a plush puppy and one of the small little people's princess sets (that's like $5 at walmart) because we got her the castle for Christmas. The other 5 kids will all get a new bath towel with matching wash cloth, and the boys will each get a pack of hotwheels as their toy and my DD who will be 14 will get something like a new pair of earrings or a necklace. I'm not sure on that yet.

How far ahead do you plan? The only gets getting "big" birthday parties this year are the 2 who didn't get one last year, and the ones not getting the parties will have the choice of going out to eat for their special day or a dinner at home with the cake of their choice.