View Single Post
January 1st, 2013, 01:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
baby girl's 2nd birthday dec 13,, And then he was buried on my son's 1st b-day the 19 of dec, and right before Christmas at that... Should introduce myself here. My name is Summer, we had 7 kids together we broke up in may of 2012 and im 5 months pregnant with my current b/f baby. Me and my kids have really taken it this hard, it's been really hard on me for the first week or so till i saw him one last time at the funeral. It's gotten alittle better, but i still find myself crying here or there. My 12 yr old son just was in the hosp last yr for a breathing problem, his oxygen lvls were dropping pretty fast and he was starting to turn blue. He had respiratory distress, he is out of the hosp but still looking very bad... His chest is still hurting him, and he still has breathing problems when he lays down, it hurts he says. and that's when its harder to breath. He is on meds, for coughing, and inhaler for breathing.. I can't lose a child too, that would just kill me. Does any of this get better?