View Single Post
January 2nd, 2013, 12:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Name: Michelle

Baby's Name: Kyah

Baby's Age: 3 1/2 months

Update on baby please!! : Kyah is getting so big so fast! I just want her to stay a baby for as long as possible! I am completely in love with my baby girl Kyah is also very interested in food. She stares while we eat and has no problem tasting all of the foods DH insists on letting her taste. She too is nursing constantly and has been for quite some time now. She has become so vocal! She will carry on conversations with all of us and it is sooo cute! She has somewhat gotten used to her car seat not crying nearly as much as she used to. That depends on how long the trip is though. She loves having her picture taken and poses for it! It's funny when I start taking pics all 4 siblings will pull out there phones and snap pics too; then there are flashes going off like crazy and dd3 said Kyah must feel like a celebrity LOL! Kyah is wearing size 6-9 month clothes and size 3 diapers (we do disposables at night and on outings). She absolutely loves bath time and gets very excited when we go to run our bath. She is very loved by all of us and I have to remind the kids all the time that there are 4 of them and only one Kyah to go around!