View Single Post
January 2nd, 2013, 01:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
HUGS!! I know how frustrating a sleep-less baby or a crabby baby can be! My hubby is WONDERFUL with our daughter and he's very laid back type personality. But, there were times when I did notice him yell at our daughter. He always felt bad afterwards but is always a great dad! I will have to say there are times sadly that I have yelled at our daughter. I think it just happens or maybe both me and my hubby are horrible people - but I doubt that. I think it just happens occasionally. Just so long as baby doesn't hear that / feel that anger/frustration all the time. Hang in there daddy!! It's a fun but challenging journey!!

I will say when you get frustrated, just try and walk away - I hate leaving a screaming baby but sometimes in order to not just want to squeeze her really hard I have to just walk away and calm down for a bit. Do this as many times as you need to take a quick break. Or, quickly walk outside and get some fresh air - getting out of the house for 1-2 minutes and away from the crying noise usually really really helped me!
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6