Topic: 2014 by 2014
View Single Post
January 3rd, 2013, 08:06 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I always say teachers are the worst people to have to sit still thru "classes". I know I always was!!! Yes the world can be a scary place, but I try to remember that if it's our time, it's our time, you know? Sometimes I wonder if being the survivors is worse than the victim, you know?

Bummer that SIL is being like that! Some people just like to play that pregnancy card over and over and be spoiled, she sounds like she might be one of those people. Pregnancy is an awesome thing, I like to view it as something magical and empowering making a woman stronger than ever, not something that makes you so weak and fragile. Obviously in some situations, pregnancy is extremely delicate as well and a mom can't carry on with life like normal, but for the most part women can.

So when is your EDD then? Did you join the DDC on here?

Teresa slept horribly, but hubby was amazing and got up with her everytime, he said it was 8 times, so after accounting for dad math, it was probably 3-4 times. I was so conked out that I never even realized she was crying until he was getting out of bed or he was coming back into it. Although I think he was fairly thanked for it last night and this morning.