Topic: 2013 for 2013
View Single Post
January 3rd, 2013, 12:02 PM
Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
My DH has been unemployed for most of the last almost 4 years. I'm working full time as a home health aid, and part time in a group home for adults with severe disabilities and/or mental illness. DH is planning to get his CDL and get hired to do trucking so I can quit when the baby comes. One of the major disadvantages of living in such a remote area is the total lack of industry and jobs, but hopefully a CDL would eventually allow him to find local work.

I've been bummed that my FB reveal got pretty much no response from anybody except DH and another lady who is more friend of a friend and I've only met once IRL. And I thought it was so cute and clever. I'm thinking it's about time for me to take a social media break, right now it's just making me feel isolated rather than connected. Anybody else ever feel that way?

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!