View Single Post
January 4th, 2013, 08:31 AM
Platinum Supermommy
24 weeks

Had another routine appointment this week with an APN, since my OB is out on maternity leave. I had to do the 1hr OGTT, and I'm still waiting for the results of that. Otherwise, everything was fine...urine was good, BP normal, and weight still right on track at 1lb per week. The only thing she said was that I was "measuring small," although she didn't actually measure me. She just kind of estimated. She said nothing to worry about at this point, but they would keep an eye on it and do another ultrasound if necessary later. I go back in 4 weeks.

We took Grace to the appointment, and she was curious about everything, up until time to listen to the heartbeat...she got scared about that. I think she didn't like anybody messing with my tummy. She still talks about how the doctor squeezed my tummy, and asks if I'm ok. I don't remember if I posted this already, but the results of my quad screen came back fine--no cause for concern.

Otherwise...so far, so good. No real complaints at the moment. Next appointment is February 1st.

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!