View Single Post
January 5th, 2013, 05:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
It seems like a lot of people here cloth diaper or are planning to.

I have been going back and forth on what to get for my newborn stash. I want the actual diapers to be organic. I don't want to spend a ton of money as this may be my last child and I know they won't be in the newborn size for long. I was looking at kissaluvs with covers, then just prefolds with covers, but now I have been looking at Green Mountain Diapers Workhorse with something like a Blueberry mini cover. That would be cheaper than the kissaluvs but not as much work as a prefold and from what I have seen a little less bulky and more absorbent. Does anyone have any experience with these? I also thought I would get a few different covers like Thirstys, etc.

Also, I keep remembering the hospital wipes when I had DD. They were sopping wet, soaked in soap like chemicals and smelled really strong. Am I crazy to want to at least bring my own sensitive natural wipes and/or bring cloth wipes? I figure I will use their diapers while I am there but I would rather not use their wipes on the newborn fragile baby butt. LOL.