View Single Post
January 5th, 2013, 09:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My brother was re-evaluated earlier this week and told as long as he kept improving he got to go home soon. Well he got sent home late last night. Its on a temporary basis. He still has dr appts and such but if he continues to improve at home then hes ok. If he has any setbacks he will be readmitted. He still gets confused sometimes but that only happens maybe 5-10% of the time. He will also be seeing therapists after this for awhile. But hes almost back to himself. Which is a huge relief! I should add the girl who he was seeing(not seriously yet) shes been by his side and visiting every day...and even though she was a bit sad that he called her by his ex gfs name...she realizes he wasnt himself. And shes been super supportive. Which me being an overprotective big sister made her win brownie points with me. Thanks so much for all your prayers and well wishes so much. I am a firm believer in the power of prayer. And your support really helped me so much as that was horrid to deal with right at the holidays. all you ladies!