View Single Post
January 6th, 2013, 11:16 PM
Platinum Supermommy
We had a busy weekend! Friday I went to the city (about an hour) with a girlfriend and her 2 kids (and my 2 kids)...we had a good time I babysat her younger son (he will be 2 in a few days) while her older son went to his dad's house, because she had to work....took all 3 kids to subway (note to self: twin boys...kudos to those moms!) then i took him home and we went to another friends little boy's first birthday party...we had a good time! There were a lot of kids there for mine to keep busy with....

Today went back to the city with DH and the kiddos...I took Brylie to get her first mani/pedi it was so fun...we met my BFF...and Brylie was so cute and grown up...she was sipping on her hot chocolate and boy was she telling that nail tech exactly what she wanted.....she even informed him that he didn't cut her nails short enough ....we went to dinner and target, and now im at home.. its 115AM and I *should* be sleeping, but DH got himself an ipad mini today and is tinkering around on it..and im just enjoying the quiet!

and counting down the days until I can induce my period and get on with this dang IUI!!!!!

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth