View Single Post
January 7th, 2013, 09:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy
3 months, 3 weeks, and 4 days

I am super grateful that my little man sleeps in 3 hour stretches, but it's really taking its toll on me Last night I tried putting Jordan to bed at 8:20. He didn't fall asleep until after 9. So then I had to shower, get ready for bed, and get Jordan's stuff ready for daycare tomorrow. Finally went to sleep at 10pm.

Little man woke up at 12-something. I fed him and he fell back to sleep after 10-15 minutes (woohoo!) Then he woke up at 3am and wouldn't go back down for 45 minutes I set my alarm for 4:30 so by the time I fell back to sleep I was only able to get another 20 minutes in I seriously debated calling out and saying the baby was sick, but I have lots to do and I'd feel like an *** for a) calling out after only working 3 days and b) potentially jinxing Jordan and he wind up really getting sick.

So I'm at work and feel like a zombie. I try to have a good routine for Jordan but I'm not sure how I can "help" him sleep through the night, or at least only wake up once. Everyone tells me to put cereal in a bottle for him but I am sooo against that. Read too many horror stories about allergies, and also read that it's just empty calories to the babies and doesn't guarantee a whole night's sleep. I could just wind up making him fat, so I don't even want to consider cereal.

I hope Jordan picks up on the memo that he needs to sleep longer, or else mama can't function

In other news, I pumped 7 oz at my morning session! I really hope to get more than that this afternoon! I would love to be able to get 4+ bottles pumped while at work, and then have some to freeze for later.

Well lunch is over so bye for now!