View Single Post
January 7th, 2013, 10:57 AM
frequent flier
Yeah, they're fun, aren't they? I just find that my layouts look so much more professional and polished when I work with a template than when I don't. They kind of force me to fit more into the page (elements but especially papers) than I otherwise would. That way I get in those little extra touches that I wouldn't even think to do on my own.

There are SO many places that give away awesome free templates. My stash is so ginormous now, I don't even know what to do with them all. For starters, almost all of the major sites do template challenges at least once a month if not more often. Most of the designers have template challenges on their blogs as well (Sahlin Studio and WM Squared spring to mind). Also, Scrap Orchard gives away a free template every Tuesday on their main home page ("Template Tuesday"). Meagan Turnridge gives them away free on her Facebook page really often. There are others that I can't think of at the moment.

For actually purchasing templates, my absolute favorite designer is Scrapping with Liz. Her templates are each so conceptually unique, and they're just my style. I also love Little Green Frog Designs and Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs (all three are at Scrap Orchard).

I can't wait to see some of the layouts you come up with!

Thank you to the SSMC makers for my beautiful siggies!

(x2)(x2)(October 2011)