View Single Post
January 7th, 2013, 04:20 PM
Hello everyone, my husband and I have been ttc for a while now. Probably since April of last year. I started keeping track of the length of my cycles but did not do the opk thing until a couple of months ago. Usually something went wrong, and we were a day or two too late. By something wrong, I mean, I did not test frequently, I was sick, Hubby or I were out of town, etc...

Anyway, thankfully, this is the first month we actually had everything lined up. I have the OV watch, and it told me my first fertile day was the 27th, so my HH and I tried on the 27th, 28th, the 29th and 30th. On the 29th at 10 pm I got a positive OPK, I tested again in the morning and at 4 and they were also positive. It was negative by 10 pm that night (thankfully I test twice or otherwise i would have missed it!!).

Anyway, starting Tuesday or Wednesday (3-4 days after my positive opk) i started feeling a weird pinching feeling in my left and right (more so on the left) and then that turned into a pinching feeling in the middle of my lower stomach, right above my pelvic bone. On Thursday (5 days after positive opk) i starte getting this weird feeling behind my belly button as if someone was pulling on it. I thought I may have a hernia.

Anyway, the weird pinching and pulling lasted until yesterday. Very briefly yesterday I went into a hot tub that was slightly warmer than luke warm. Not hot at all. I let the jet hit my lower back for less than a minute and I got out. I was concerned and did not want to risk anything.

Anyway, my left side/back has been hurting since (not sure if that has anything to do with potential pregnancy) but I noticed that the feeling I have been having have decreased and almost subsided..... could I have done something here that ruined my chance? is it normal that my symptoms have decreased? the only thng that increased is breast tenderness. Up until last night, my breasts wwere just a little tender but from last night to today, they are much more tender. My breasts usually get tender before my period. IN fact, last cycle my breasts were tender 11 days before my period started...

Any help or advice would be much appreciated! Thanks. Oh and period is due Jan. 11 or 12