View Single Post
January 7th, 2013, 06:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks. I know I sound crazy to most. Infertility has been one of the hardest things to overcome. It doesn't just leave when you get pregnant. Each step feels like another step in the right direction but nothing feels complete yet. I don't think it will until they are home. I remember thinking after my first positive pee stick that it was going to go away the next day...then the next and then the next. Finally once they were dark I kept saying I wouldn't believe it until the blood draw, then it was ok I will when it doubles..then it was the 7 week ultrasound. It's like no matter what that overwhleming fear comes back. I'm so thankful that my OB was so understanding and has me come in every two weeks. Even if we have nothing to talk about she just knows that I just need to hear its all ok. I do worry they are getting over exposed to ultrasounds though. We planned for one every two to four weeks but its been much more than that. Sometimes once a week and one week they were back to back, two in less than 24 hours. It doesn't help that I have an true anxiety disorder.