View Single Post
January 9th, 2013, 08:02 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks ladies for the kind words, I really needed it

3 months, 3 weeks, 6 days

So I did enjoy my relaxation yesterday I sat on my butt and watched TV, and ate 2 uninterrupted meals when I got hungry (not an hour after being hungry like usual )
I also got more of my clothes away, so they aren't taking up half the bedroom. Then I went out to but dog food and I was able to pick Jordan up earlier than normal Still all smiles for me

I decided that from now on when Jordan wakes up at 3am, I'm just bringing him to bed with me. I was trying to not do that, but it's the only way I can get that last hour + of sleep before my alarm goes off. Last night he went down at 8ish then woke up to eat at 11 something. Then he woke again at 2ish and little stinker didnt want to eat! He just wanted to be held and rocked back to sleep, so I did that and hoped he'd stay sleep for another 2-3 hours. Nope! He woke at 3 again and I brought him in bed. He was wide awake and didnt want to nurse... He kept talking back to DH's snores so I gave him the paci, kept my boob out just in case, and we both fell asleep quickly. I woke up at 4:30 refreshed; got ready for work; then woke him up to feed one last time and to put him in the crib. However, when he woke up he didnt want to go to sleep so I brought him downstairs with DH and he was happy as a clam. No worries though because I feel SO MUCH better today!

So yeah, he is still sleeping in the crib, but his early morning wake ups mean he is gettig in our bed. Worked so well last night that I'm just gonna keep doing that until he sleeps through... And I don't have to feel like a zombie!