View Single Post
January 9th, 2013, 11:32 AM
Veteran
How did you find out you were pregnant? I missedmyperiod by 1 day. It had never happened before so late that night DH and I went to Walmart and bought a test. When we got home I went into the bathroom and peed on the stick. I realized I hadn't read the directions and had not idea what I was looking at cause it was a weird test. When I realized I was pregnant I walked into our bedroom with my jaw on the floor. I handed the test to DH. We high fived with goofy smiles on our faces and then laid on the bed staring at the ceiling thinking "what did we get oursevles into?" It was a big surpirise
How did you tell DH/SO? ^
When did you tell other people and how did you share the news? My sister was pregnant and overdue at the time. We planned to wait until she had the baby. Well my parents were only in town for a few day and my sister was going wayyy overdue so we told her first to make sure she didn't mind us saying anything. She cried and was so happy. Then we went to tell my mom and I burst into tears before I could say it. She got worried so I told DH to say it. She said "really?" and we hugged for a while. Then my dad came in the room and I said "Heydadguesswhati'mpregnant" all in one long word lol. He was excited. Then we announced it on facebook.