View Single Post
January 9th, 2013, 02:00 PM
Hey guys, I'm new to this site..I have always had irregular periods but have never skipped a whole month except with my first pregnancy. I skipped my period in December and am due in 3 days for my next one. I'm REALLY hoping I'm pregnant...let me give all the details and maybe see what everyone thinks? Thanks in advance!

I had my period from Nov 17-22..was fertile 11/26-11/30 & ovulated 12/1 and had sex every day
December 9,11,12,13, & 14 I had light pink spotting, not even enough to wear a panty liner, and my period was due the 15..never got it..took a HPT on Dec. 19 and it was negative.
I haven't tested since then because we have been trying for so long, its heartbreaking to not see a BFP.
As I said, my period is due on the 12th (in 3 days)..
my boobs have been sore for the past week, I've had headaches almost everyday, my sleep pattern is totally turned upside down, lower back pain and cramps in my hips, I have crazy dreams and if I have to pee, I HAVE to go then..I don't know if I'm hoping to be pregnant so bad that I'm imagining everything or if it's possible!
I know I need to take another HPT, but before I get my hopes up...I was just wondering if its even possible or should I just wait to see if I get my next period? Thanks in advance for your help! Baby dust to everyone TTC and well wishes!